Conduct an investigation into workplace safety, health and environmental incidents
On completion of this course you will be able to identify and explain the legal and organisational-specific requirements regulating the reporting and investigation of workplace incidents. Learners will be able to complete the required reports and be able to process any physical evidence which may have been collected.The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Describing requirements for workplace safety, health and environment incident investigation.
- Gathering information for workplace safety, health and environment incident investigations.
- Conducting post-investigation activities.
- Communication at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.